ENHANCED CLINICAL TRIAL MANAGEMENT USING MICROSOFT PROJECT ONLINE
BUSINESS PRODUCTIVITY OPTIMIZATION
PROJECT ONLINE PROVIDES HIGH-LEVEL INFORMATION ABOUT CLINICAL TRIALS AND HELPS PROJECT MANAGERS IDENTIFY POSSIBLE BOTTLENECKS.
Tracking details at a granular level is crucial for Clinical Trial project managers to fully assess the status of a trial and what may be impeding or delaying trial progress.
Clinical Trial Management Software (CTMS) is superb for tracking high-level milestones, but Clinical Trial project managers traditionally resort to additional, unconnected, tools, such as spreadsheets or Microsoft Project, for more granularity. These separated options do not provide the enterprise the visibility that executives need to understand the entire portfolio.
Entitech worked with our Contract Research Organization (CRO) customer to implement Microsoft Project Online as a standard project management platform for all clinical trials.
- Standard project plan template and naming conventions.
- Risk-indicator view across the portfolio.
- Executive level, simplified reporting.
- Bottlenecks and accountabilities identified for action.
- Clinical Project Managers recognized time savings due to:
- Improved trial status visibility.
- Standard, automated reports leveraged in weekly executive meetings.
- Portfolio ease of understanding due to standard task and template naming conventions.
- Ability to determine project’s critical path and task inter-dependencies, thereby decreasing both number and magnitude of risks, leading to significant cost avoidance.
Pharmaceutical Scientific Response Documents Converted for reuse and immediately available day one
Content Reuse Achieved