CLINICAL DATA WAREHOUSE & PORTAL
CLINICAL DATA INTEGRATION & ANALYTICS
OUR CLINICAL TRIAL DATA WAREHOUSE
SOLUTION REDUCES CYCLE TIME AND
BOOSTS PRODUCTIVITY BY 60%
In order to run clinical trials, Contract Research Organizations (CROs) typically use several disconnected software applications.
- To run trials effectively, all of this software must be integrated to have visibility into the trial operations.
- Integrated solutions require a standardized, single platform, which leads to large consulting and setup fees. This option isn’t practical for some small-to-medium sized (SMB) CROs’ budgets.
- Companies typically resort to using spreadsheets if mature integration isn’t an option, which is not ideal.
Entitech Solutions worked with a CRO in the SMB market segment to produce a cost-effective solution that integrates these disparate systems.
- Implemented UiPath RPA, which allows integration with virtually any system so that we can bring the data into our environment.
- Utilized a flexible and scalable data reporting and analytics ecosystem patterned after the Lakehouse architecture, leveraging Azure Blob Storage, Data Factory, and SQL Server.
- Provided a cost-effective solution with architecture built to support lower tier Electronic Data Capture (EDC), Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), and Interactive Voice Response Solutions (IVRS) systems that may have little to no integration capability.
Our solution also leveraged Microsoft Office 365 tools like Sharepoint to assist with data capture support, which helped fill in gaps in the other systems’ abilities, such as enrollment planning capability.
Entitech’s Sharepoint integration created portals in Sharepoint that gave clinical project managers basic study level reporting features. We also developed customer-facing portals with a “sync” feature that allowed project managers to synchronize data to share with their sponsors.
Power BI implementation provided more advanced reporting for business unit heads and other executives.
Years Training Saved